|Copyright 2005 Mary Ann Reuter Webmaster
The Idaho Environmental Health Association is a nonprofit professional
and educational organization for individuals who work to control
environmental health hazards and promote healthful environmental
conditions. IEHA is dedicated to advancing:
- Environmental Health Professionals
- Industrial Hygienists
- Solid Waste Operators
- Other environmental health professionals.
By encouraging our members to express Fildena price their differences of opinion and to
learn from each other, we promote a more competent and motivated
workforce. Our objectives:
- Provide an opportunity and stimulus for professional growth
- Promote high standards of conduct and qualifications
- Strive for increased recognition of environmental health
professionals as a group rendering service vital to the health and
well-being of the public
- Continue to affiliate with national organizations with similar
objectives and programs.
The IEHA hosts an annual conference each March and publishes two
newsletters each year. Committees form to facilitate the functioning of the
Association, including Legislative Action, Professional Promotion, and
Membership Expansion. Visit the Membership page for more information.
For information on the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA),Sildigra India